Wednesday 8 July 2009

Super Smash Bros Pitt Cross Stitch Complete




It's taken me nearly a year to stitch this but finally its complete!!! I'm so excited I've taken the photos before I've washed and ironed it!!! I shall have to get a custom frame for this as I've not left enough fabric for it to go in a normal frame, but that's O.K. This was originally intended to be my step sons christmas 08 present but its taken me this long to get it done so now its a VERY VERY VERY late present!!! He's no longer into SSB but he still loves the cross stitch!! Good on ya la!

I'd like to thank Johloh over at Sprite Stitch for the pattern, its a great pattern, Thank you.
The only thing I missed off the original pattern was the shadowing that surrounded his feet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! :D

Anonymous said...

I love this! You did such a good job on it!

-Liquidkarma

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely fantastic! Saw you on Sprite Stitch and had to give you your kudos!