Thursday 11 February 2010

Busy Busy Busy Getting snapped making a Sweater Bag

I recently got the crochet that fits book by Mary Jane Hall from my local library. I was busy working away at the bag I've been itching to make for AGES when my sneaky boyfriend took a pic of me! So here I am in my happy little rut (sofa) with the lappy on my legs hooking away. I'm really impressed with this book, there are a few things I would like to make from it, even the black dress on the cover. I'm not sure sure I would suit it with my slightly large frame though. Maybe when I get better and start exercising again. I'm really tempted to buy this for myself. Maybe next month. I've already been on a little spending spree. I got a lot of yarn and a book! I've also got some new jeans from New Look. My other ones disappeared (my favorite ones too). So I've had to get another pair! I gave them plenty of chances to get themselves found but they mustn't have heard me! They are a pair of jeans after all! They don't have ears! That would look silly!
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great! Work that hook! LoL.