Monday 15 March 2010

Its a bargain...I'll totally use it...no really!

We went to Chorley today for some shopping fun. My bf and our little boy went to GameStation and I ventured towards the clothes shops. I was hoping to get a jumper but they were all cardigans, so I ended up just getting a couple of vests for my summer wardrobe.
After a light lunch (beef and mushroom sandwich, yum!) I thought I'd go check in at the British Heart Foundation and see if they had any wool in.....well, they did and I had the lot! For only £4 too! BARGAIN!! Woo Hoo!

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

And here it is...my homeless yarn. I now have too much yarn and don't have a home for it. I don't think I've convinced my bf that I really need it. I did want it though :D

My Bf bought Burnout paradise The Ultimate Pack. This game looks fun, I do love crashing and bashing up my car :D  This was a bargain too, only £2.99. An excellent bargain hunting day to be had by all.

2 comments:

Unique2wh0 said...

Yay! Must of been the week for homeless yarn. I too went to the thrift store and got some. I used to see it all the time but, hardly do anymore. Cashier said it goes as soon as it is put out. So lucky weekend for us both :-) Oh yes,and the bf too!!

smr61754 said...

Thats GREAT, Jelibe! Lucky you....I rarely find any thrift shop bargains. I would have to go every day and I dont live that close. Enjoy your new stash!