Friday 9 July 2010

My day at the Park

I don't often get to the park these days, but a few days ago I was given a wheelchair to use and I just had to give it a whirl and go to the park with my little boy. So yesterday we did. With my Mum pushing me for all she's worth we set off with my trusty camera and my little one whizzing around on his new scooter next to me.




The first place we visited was the duck pond. It had changed a bit since I'd last been there. Wild colourful flowers swayed in the breeze and little ducklings and their mums and dads swam around.








We then made our way to the play park where Bade really enjoyed himself.


On the way home, Bade chased a squirrel up a tree, the poor thing dropped his nut (the squirrel not Bade, lol)


And I got a bargain at the local charity shop :)


We had a really great day. Had lots of fun with my mum and brother Jim who chased Bade around the play park for me :D

When we got home, Bade fell asleep. Its the first time in a LONG time that he's had a nap before tea! We shall have to go to the park again and soon!

No comments: