Wednesday 5 August 2009

Pacman Ghosts amigurmi



This is my first time crocheting toys. I've always wanted to make a ghost since starting the craft, so when a friend on CFL posted the link for the pattern I jumped for joy and I couldn't wait to start hooking.
My first attempt was made with a 6mm hook and its come out cute but very holey. I loved making it so much I thought I'd give it another whirl and dug out my 4mm hook and started again. This immediatley felt right and the stitches where a lot tighter than my previous attempt.
When I finished them I gave them to my little boy. He loves them so much he insisted in posing for a photo with them.
As you can see, there is a clear different in size for such a small change in hooks. I've learnt a lot from making these. I'm starting to understand the craft more and I'm totally addicted.

Thank you to fulloffluff.com for making such a great pattern.

No comments: