Saturday 22 August 2009

WolfDreamer off the hook - great blog and great crochet patterns

De'anna on CFL posted a link to a great blog for all of us who love crocheting and gaming. Its run by a person called WolfDreamer and they have some wicked patterns on there that you should check out NOW.

As well as some wicked crocheted game items (bubble bobble, fire flower, toad and toadetter, pokemon, to name a few) that have been done, they've also posted some patterns so we can give them a go too. There are some cool patterns you can purchase in her esty shop too.

I'll post up some of these when I've crochet them, so keep an eye on my blog for more....

1 comment:

Unique2wh0 said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with :) I know whatever one you do will be just perfect. Soon you will have a whole gaming family!