Tuesday 20 April 2010

There are changes afoot!

You may have noticed something different, well...I've changed! Well the blog has anyway.
I really wanted to change my template to 3 columns but that meant I had to change everything!! These things never take 5 minutes, in fact it probably took me 3 hours!! Good Grief! Changing stuff takes FOREVER!!!

 After fiddling around with this and that, codes and other stuff I've not a clue about, I've finally finished, well, sort off....

You may have noticed that my lovely header has gone and is now a pretty butterfly. I do like butterflies but I loved my header even more. I tried sorting it out in the normal fashion, but to no avail. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this??  If you have any ideas, please leave me a comment and I'll try your ideas out.

Now that, that's all done, I'm going to make a daffodil for the Spring Cal I'm taking part in.

No comments: