Thursday 6 October 2011

I'm BACK!

I was gone for a while there wasn't I! Sorry! I was just having a break that's all but I've been tweeting and if your on there just hit that follow button and tweet me saying you found me here and I'll follow you back. No spammers please, I eat spam for breakfast! YUM YUM!


I've been a busy bee knitting, crocheting, sewing and gaming and of course enjoying my little one when he comes to visit me :D


I made these beauties for my Mum. She loves green and is always wearing fingerless gloves.




I'm learning more and more about knitting and I made these two hats on straight needles and mattress stitched them down the side. I think came out lovely and they keep my head really warm especially now since I've had my hair cut short.






Time for me to go and get a brew. Anyone want one??



No comments: