Wednesday 19 October 2011

Nerd Wars - Team Stargate Command - Colourtastic Challenge



Got Stargate will travel to get tasty baked treats from the oven.
From the moment I saw this pattern I knew I was going to make a stargate from it.
Made for the Technical Challenge in Month 1 T3. Colourtastic.


I made a slight change (apart from the colours) in that I made a second oval and stitched both ovals together before construction. I also used 2 strands through out the piece to give the wormhole the effect that it needed.
 Also the ovals inside are made to look like the interconnecting wormhole that connects both Stargates together to achieve travel from world to world. 
I think it looks very cute.


If you'd like to make one yourself (and they are fantastic, no burnt fingers or knuckles), just click the Ravelry link below.


No comments: